[ mailman-Feature Requests-1961376 ] Notify Admins if all outstanding tasks have been done

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat May 10 08:35:27 CEST 2008

Feature Requests item #1961376, was opened at 2008-05-10 14:35
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=1961376&group_id=103

Initial Comment:
Hi,

Would like to request an option to notify Admins when when all outstanding tasks have been completed.

For example, Some of the notifications we have turned on are:

Post by non member
Post too large
New Subscriptions Etc.

The first two issues can be corrected by users themselves (assuming they just used the wrong email address for the first one), and all of them by any of our admins.

But we only recieve notifications each time an issue needs attending to, and most of the time when one of us goes in to correct it there is nothing to do as it has already been fixed :).  Though we would rather not waste the effort of logging in if not needed.

Our list has a fairly low volume of admin requests, which is why they get done so quickly.  So, having the option of extra messages advising there is now nothing to do would be a welcome email, and in our circumstances only create a low volume of extra emails.

Thanks,

Peter.