[ mailman-Patches-1968679 ] Add more options for subject_prefix

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon May 26 16:23:29 CEST 2008

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tinheap
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300103&aid=1968679&group_id=103

Category: None
Group: Mailman 2.1

Initial Comment:
This patch was created out of our need to add these to the prefix. I just wanted to share it with the rest of you in the case it is usefull.

With patch applyed to CookHeaders.py one can add %D, %M and/or %Y to the prefix, which will be replaced by the current day, month and/or year.