[Merge] lp:~flo-fuchs/mailman.client/settings into lp:mailman.client

Florian Fuchs flo.fuchs at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 22:58:28 CEST 2011

Florian Fuchs has proposed merging lp:~flo-fuchs/mailman.client/settings into lp:mailman.client.

Requested reviews:
  Barry Warsaw (barry)

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~flo-fuchs/mailman.client/settings/+merge/56088

Hi,

I have added methods to delete mailing lists as well as a _Settings class to read and write list settings. Please feel free to make any changes you want (...and, of course, tell me if you feel this should be done completely differently...  ;-)

Cheers
Florian

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~flo-fuchs/mailman.client/settings/+merge/56088
Your team Mailman Coders is subscribed to branch lp:mailman.client.