[Merge] lp:~andrea-crotti-0/mailman/test_doc into lp:mailman

Andrea Crotti andrea.crotti.0 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 23:13:20 CET 2012

Andrea Crotti has proposed merging lp:~andrea-crotti-0/mailman/test_doc into lp:mailman.

Requested reviews:
  Mailman Coders (mailman-coders)

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~andrea-crotti-0/mailman/test_doc/+merge/98295

Added some doc from the Testing instructions in the e-mail.

This is far from perfect but I don't know much about it yet, so please give me some feedback about how it should be structured and what I should add..

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~andrea-crotti-0/mailman/test_doc/+merge/98295
Your team Mailman Coders is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~andrea-crotti-0/mailman/test_doc into lp:mailman.