[Question #191915]: unsubscription from conversations in Mailman

Bhavya PH question191915 at answers.launchpad.net
Wed Mar 28 10:35:57 CEST 2012

New question #191915 on mailman in Ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mailman/+question/191915

I have looked through the release notes of Mailman3.0 and can find documentation only on a user subscribing, unsubscribing to mailing lists using REST ful API, but I am a little confused about how users are unsubscribed from conversations ? Can someone point me to that part of the documentation?

Mailman Coders, which is an answer contact for mailman in Ubuntu.