[Merge] lp:~sophron/postorius/create_users into lp:postorius

George Chatzisofroniou sophron at latthi.com
Sat Oct 13 20:18:19 CEST 2012

George Chatzisofroniou has proposed merging lp:~sophron/postorius/create_users into lp:postorius.

Requested reviews:
  Florian Fuchs (flo-fuchs)

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~sophron/postorius/create_users/+merge/129567

I worked on this bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/postorius/+bug/1058445

I added the feature to create a mailman user account, but in order to edit the basic user data via the web interface, some additions to mailman client are required. See, https://bugs.launchpad.net/mailman.client/+bug/1066352 and https://bugs.launchpad.net/mailman.client/+bug/1066343.

We also need an icon for the new entry on the menu: https://bugs.launchpad.net/postorius/+bug/1066340

I think it's better to divide the whole 'edit user' feature into smaller ones (delete user, register addresses to a user, basic data edit, etc).
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~sophron/postorius/create_users/+merge/129567
Your team Mailman Coders is subscribed to branch lp:postorius.