[Merge] lp:~sophron/postorius/create_users into lp:postorius

Florian Fuchs flo.fuchs at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 10:19:21 CEST 2012

Review: Approve

Hi George,

thank you for your changes (and the bug reports)! I have just merged them to the trunk. I only made some very small changes and additions (adjusted the docstring in MailmanUserView, added the user icon, some PEP8 fixes...). I also made the user list and details only available to superusers (I don't think every user should be able to see who else is there...).

So now that we have a method to add new users to the core, we need a way to connect them to the users in the postorius database (the ones added through django.contrib.auth). I added some comment about that in the bug description:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/postorius/+bug/1058445

Cheers and thanks again
Florian

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~sophron/postorius/create_users/+merge/129567
Your team Mailman Coders is subscribed to branch lp:postorius.