[Merge] lp:~nkarageuzian/mailman/usermanagement into lp:mailman

Barry Warsaw barry at canonical.com
Tue Apr 29 23:22:04 CEST 2014

Writing tests for the REST API is actually pretty easy.  In general, the
doctests in docs/ should be used to document how to use the API for the common
cases, and it should only document good-path uses (i.e. not error or corner
conditions).  Use unittests for bad-path, error condition, or corner cases.

I think good examples of these are the user tests.

Here's the unittests: http://tinyurl.com/mldysb2

And the doctests: http://tinyurl.com/mqtacm9

Hope that helps and don't worry; I'll do a thorough review and help you get
your contribution landed.  Thanks again!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~nkarageuzian/mailman/usermanagement/+merge/200128
Your team Mailman Coders is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~nkarageuzian/mailman/usermanagement into lp:mailman.