[Merge] lp:~abompard/mailman/bug-1130696 into lp:mailman

Barry Warsaw barry at canonical.com
Tue Dec 9 03:17:22 CET 2014

> Because the digest runner is creating a MIMEMultipart instance on line 175 of
> src/mailman/runners/digest.py. Should we change that instead?

Good catch. Yes, I think we should change that.  What I think I'd like to see is a test that creates a mime digest, and uses that to trigger the attribute errors, rather than creating a MIMEMultipart inside the tests themselves.  Does that makes sense?

Then the fix would be to change MIMEDigester._make_message() to create the proper subclass.  The question then is what that method should return.  My first thought is a class that inherits both from MIMEMultipart and mailman.email.message.Message.

What do you think?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~abompard/mailman/bug-1130696/+merge/243226
Your team Mailman Coders is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~abompard/mailman/bug-1130696 into lp:mailman.