[Merge] lp:~abompard/mailman/pgsql_upgrade into lp:mailman

Aurélien Bompard aurelien at bompard.org
Mon Jul 28 19:49:28 CEST 2014

OK I'll try to write some tests for this migration.
There's a workaround for #1170063 in the ticket that works for me, event if it's not perfect.
And with the SQLite lockups I reported long ago (#1091586), we can't afford to have neither SQLite nor PostgreSQL support...
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~abompard/mailman/pgsql_upgrade/+merge/227289
Your team Mailman Coders is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~abompard/mailman/pgsql_upgrade into lp:mailman.