[Question #249403]: Archive does NOT work

Adam question249403 at answers.launchpad.net
Wed May 28 10:21:51 CEST 2014

New question #249403 on mailman in Ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mailman/+question/249403

Numerous messages have been posted to my mailing list in the past few weeks, and I've configured it to archive messages. Below are my configurations in the Archive Option.

   Archive messages?   -   Yes
   Is archive file source for public or private archival?    -   public
   How often should a new archive volume be started?    -   Monthly

But none has been archived so far, whenever I go to List Archives, it displays the following message:

   No messages have been posted to this list yet, so the archives are currently empty. You can get more information about this list.

FYI: I do see the Administrative requests however.

Thanks in advance!

Mailman Coders, which is an answer contact for mailman in Ubuntu.