[Merge] lp:~barry/mailman/abhilash into lp:mailman

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Oct 14 19:36:29 CEST 2014

On 10/14/2014 05:22 AM, Abhilash Raj wrote:
> I don't know how to comment inline in lp, so the sorry for the last comment that went empty.
> In sqlite.py the persmissions should be `0666` like before I suppose? It(`0o666`) is probably just a typo in the code.

Actually, your inline comment was there. It was just very hard to pick
out from the 6593 lines of quoted diff that surrounded it.

https://code.launchpad.net/~barry/mailman/abhilash/+merge/238222
Your team Mailman Coders is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~barry/mailman/abhilash into lp:mailman.