[Question #256265]: How do I make a list that Members can't Respond-All to?

Brian Feraru question256265 at answers.launchpad.net
Mon Oct 27 19:26:30 CET 2014

New question #256265 on mailman in Ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mailman/+question/256265

Hello Ubuntu Community,

I am using Mailman 2.1.17 and I am using the list as a mailing list.  I want to be able to mail everyone on our mailing list without people being able to respond to the entire group.  I'm trying to figure out how to set that up, but I'm not sure.

Is it with the Mail <-> Newsgateways functions?

Any assistance is appreciated.  Thanks!

Mailman Coders, which is an answer contact for mailman in Ubuntu.