[Question #255075]: End of body / message terminator in .txt archive?

Sandy Walsh question255075 at answers.launchpad.net
Sat Sep 27 16:23:24 CEST 2014

New question #255075 on mailman in Ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mailman/+question/255075

I have the .gz archives for my list, which contains the single .txt file. I'm trying to determine the terminator for the body of each message?

I know the blank line after the headers marks the start of the message, but how would I know if From: is part of the body or the start of the next message?

I don't see anything in the RFC's that relate to archives.

Is this even possible with the .txt archive? Or do I have to use the .mbox format?

Mailman Coders, which is an answer contact for mailman in Ubuntu.