[Merge] lp:~bhavesh-goyal093/postorius/fixed-nav-role-identification into lp:postorius

Terri terri at toybox.ca
Mon Apr 13 17:15:34 CEST 2015

Review: Needs Fixing

I'm rather amused that moderators weren't allowed access to the moderation pages.  Silly!

This branch also includes giving moderators access to the mass subscribe interface, which they generally shouldn't have access to.  Since it's a short fix to take that out, I'll probably just make the changes when I do the merge.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~bhavesh-goyal093/postorius/fixed-nav-role-identification/+merge/253771
Your team Mailman Coders is subscribed to branch lp:postorius.