[Merge] lp:~bhavesh-goyal093/postorius/feature-implemented-mass-removal into lp:postorius

Terri terri at toybox.ca
Tue Apr 14 00:29:32 CEST 2015

Review: Needs Fixing

The mass_removal template seems to be missing from this commit.  Please update your branch to include it!

As a note, I had some merge conflicts on this due to the other code merged at the pycon sprints, so don't be surprised if you have the same problem when you go to fix things. (Nothing serious, it's just that I merged something to fix how "subscribe" was spelled in a few places.)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~bhavesh-goyal093/postorius/feature-implemented-mass-removal/+merge/253775
Your team Mailman Coders is subscribed to branch lp:postorius.