[Merge] lp:~barry/mailman.client/bilingual into lp:mailman.client

Barry Warsaw barry at canonical.com
Mon Jan 5 00:45:32 CET 2015

Barry Warsaw has proposed merging lp:~barry/mailman.client/bilingual into lp:mailman.client.

Requested reviews:
  Florian Fuchs (flo-fuchs)

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~barry/mailman.client/bilingual/+merge/245537

mailmanclient's test suite no longer imports from the Mailman 3 code; it only uses the REST API.

It now uses `tox` to run the test suite against multiple versions of Python, and nose2 as the test runner.

Drop the use of distribute since it's been merged with setuptools.

Port to Python 3 (I've tested against 3.4 and 2.7 but I don't have a 2.6, 3.2, or 3.3 environment).

Added support for the new `queues` resource (py3 MM3 branch only; merged RSN).

Removed some unnecessary files and code; cleaned up some other stuff.

README.txt -> README.rst
using.txt -> using.rst
NEWS.txt -> NEWS.rst
Added a TESTING.rst file.

--
Your team Mailman Coders is subscribed to branch lp:mailman.client.