[Merge] lp:~barry/mailman.client/bilingual into lp:mailman.client

Florian Fuchs f at florianfuchs.com
Tue Jan 20 20:21:32 CET 2015

Hi Barry,

thank you very much for this change! I ran the tests like described in TESTING.rst and also did some manual testing with fresh checkouts of the core, client and postorius. Worked like a charm.

I talked to Aurélien today about whether to wait with this merge until we have corresponing tests in Postorius and Hyperkitty. But we agreed that we better merge this branch now and then take care of Postorius and HK.

Flo
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~barry/mailman.client/bilingual/+merge/245537
Your team Mailman Coders is subscribed to branch lp:mailman.client.