[Merge] lp:~anabee-emacs/postorius/admin-settings into lp:postorius

Ana Badescu anabee.emacs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 02:09:25 CET 2015

Ana Badescu has proposed merging lp:~anabee-emacs/postorius/admin-settings into lp:postorius.

Requested reviews:
  Florian Fuchs (flo-fuchs)

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~anabee-emacs/postorius/admin-settings/+merge/253903

I investigated how Django forms can be customised but I found this solution far more cleaner.  Attributes (such as classes, ids), can be indeed added to forms from within Django while composing the form.

However, by default, input elements, such radio buttons are stacked vertically, not horizontally. So I inspected the style elements on some of the radio buttons, found that it boiled down to some styling properties that we could do without.
--
Your team Mailman Coders is subscribed to branch lp:postorius.