[Merge] lp:~futatuki/mailman/python-doc-url into lp:mailman/2.1

Yasuhito FUTATSUKI at POEM futatuki at poem.co.jp
Mon Jul 16 03:43:34 EDT 2018

> (I don't think Python 2 library docs will not be removed even if their URL will be changed)
I'm sorry, I did't intend double negation, this was intended "(I don't think Python 2 library docs will be removed soon, even if their URL will be changed)"

I'll stand by your choice even if it is not merging this or fixing only 404 link in ca po file by pointing http://docs.python.org/library/re.html for maintenance reasons, etc.

Any way, as it have been clear where and how to modify if we will want to fix these URLs, it is also easy to fix them later.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~futatuki/mailman/python-doc-url/+merge/349626
Your team Mailman Coders is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~futatuki/mailman/python-doc-url into lp:mailman/2.1.