[Merge] lp:~futatuki/mailman/2.1-ja-translation into lp:mailman/2.1

Yasuhito FUTATSUKI at POEM futatuki at poem.co.jp
Sat May 26 03:01:23 EDT 2018

Yasuhito FUTATSUKI at POEM has proposed merging lp:~futatuki/mailman/2.1-ja-translation into lp:mailman/2.1.

Commit message:
ja translation update up to lp:mailman/2.1 rev. 1756, with some translation fix.

P.S. I want to internationalize message for <noscript> note, added on rev 1753.
Though I have no idea which is better wrapping whole string, or cutting out and wrapping the note string and then compose.

Requested reviews:
  Mailman Coders (mailman-coders)

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~futatuki/mailman/2.1-ja-translation/+merge/346907
--
Your team Mailman Coders is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~futatuki/mailman/2.1-ja-translation into lp:mailman/2.1.