[Merge] lp:~ralfjung-e/mailman/2.1 into lp:mailman/2.1

Ralf Jung post+launchpad at ralfj.de
Mon Jun 10 11:37:23 EDT 2019

Ralf Jung has proposed merging lp:~ralfjung-e/mailman/2.1 into lp:mailman/2.1.

Commit message:
Implement a simple CAPTCHA scheme based on questions and answers configured by the site admin.

Fixes https://bugs.launchpad.net/mailman/+bug/1774826.

I have manually edited listinfo.html for a few languages for testing; is there a way to automate that or do I have to manually do that for all languages?

Requested reviews:
  Mailman Coders (mailman-coders)

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~ralfjung-e/mailman/2.1/+merge/368614
--
Your team Mailman Coders is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~ralfjung-e/mailman/2.1 into lp:mailman/2.1.