[Merge] lp:~ralfjung-e/mailman/2.1 into lp:mailman/2.1

Ralf Jung post+launchpad at ralfj.de
Mon Jun 10 16:02:32 EDT 2019

Ah good catch, I forgot to test this without CAPTCHAS set.

However, the variable is used later to compute the hash for the form secret. Removing it conditionally will mean we have to mirror the same logic on the other side in subscribe.py.  So for now I changed it to use the empty string instead.  I don't know if this will automatically get included in this MR?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ralfjung-e/mailman/2.1/+merge/368614
Your team Mailman Coders is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~ralfjung-e/mailman/2.1 into lp:mailman/2.1.