[Mailman-Developers] Built-in archiver for mailman...

The Dragon De Monsyne dragondm@delta.integral.org
Mon, 17 Aug 1998 12:51:40 -0500 (CDT)

	Just thought I'd let anyone interested know, I've got an internal
archiving module for mailman 1.0b5, based on the latest pipermail. It does
yearly, monthly and quarterly archives, and all the html it generates is
created from templates, for easy customization. (also if you dont use it,
it won't interfere with an external archiver. )

	I have a few patches to get together, then, sometime this week,
whence I get a spare moment or two, I'll put it all together and post it.

	-The Dragon De Monsyne