[Mailman-Developers] The fog lifts...

John Viega John@list.org
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 08:08:28 -0700

As many of you know, I have been absent for the past few weeks, mainly
because I've just become a new  father.  Things are starting to settle
down for me now, and  I'm looking forward to  getting back to Mailman.
I'll try to  catch up on list traffic   from the last  few weeks ASAP.
Anyway, my big priority is to try to get all  the issues you guys have
had with Mailman addressed by the end of September at the latest.

Anyone  with code  to  submit that hasn't  already  been posted to the
list, please let me know ASAP.  Right  now, I think the most important
submissions will  be the bug fixes.   However, I'm still interested in
additions.  In particular, I'm interested in the pipermail integration
that  someone  mentioned a  few  weeks ago,  assuming that  it  uses a
solution for the database  interface that will work out  of the box on
all Python installs.

John