[Mailman-Developers] patch to subscribeack.txt

Ken Manheimer klm@python.org
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 19:16:25 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 16 Dec 1998, Greg Stein wrote:

> I received a report that the welcome message is slightly misleading. I
> changed a couple lines in the middle to read:
>
> with the word "help" in the subject or body (don't add the quotes),
> and you will get back a message with instructions.

Thanks - i happened to be editing another template, and it'll be a while
until i could check in the changes, so i satisfied my checkin urges
(hopefully enough to satisfy my "finish something today" compulsion to
let me go home and get dinner:-) and applied your change.  Um, don't
expect this kind of turnaround in the future.-) :-)

ken