[Mailman-Developers] News->Mail gateways

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw@CNRI.Reston.Va.US (Barry A. Warsaw)
Thu, 4 Jun 1998 18:08:30 -0400 (EDT)

    MM> Fine with me.  I think we need to get rid of this old hardware
    MM> anyway and if you refuse to support K&R then it actually helps
    MM> my case.

Okay, then I refuse! :-)

    >> The gcc 2.7.2 bug is valid though.  I *think* I've got an old
    >> gcc laying around I can try.

    MM> Yea, I know this is out of date too.  It probably isn't even
    MM> installed properly.  Time to fire off a message to our system
    MM> administrator.

    MM> In the mean time...  I need a fix to get this working with
    MM> what I have.

Looks like I don't have an old gcc anymore.  If I can pull down
2.7.*.* from an ftp site then I'll give that a whirl.  Stay tuned.

If anybody else has an older version of gcc and can work up a patch in
the meantime, that would be greatly appreciated!

-Barry