[Mailman-Developers] A bug in 1.0b4 (subscriber's options)

John Viega viega@list.org
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 03:01:54 -0700

On Fri, Jun 05, 1998 at 12:11:10PM +0300, Janne Sinkkonen wrote:

> If I go to editing subscriber's options by writing an e-mail address
> onto the listinfo page, submitting the changes does not work.
> Instead I get an error saying handle_opts: no such list.

That's interesting.  For some reason in that one case, PATH_INFO is
lacking a leading /, whereas in all other cases it has one, I think.
So here's a really tiny patch that fixes the problem.  It seems to not
break anything else.

diff -r1.28 mm_utils.py
232c232,234
<       nesting_level = len(string.split(os.environ['PATH_INFO'], '/')) - 1
---