[Mailman-Developers] probems with mailman

Gergely Madarasz gorgo@caesar.elte.hu
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 13:47:59 +0200 (METDST)

On Mon, 22 Jun 1998, Johnie Ingram wrote:

> "BAW" == Barry A Warsaw <bwarsaw@CNRI.Reston.Va.US> writes:
>
> BAW> I wonder if it would be better to get the GID out of an
> BAW> environment variable of a file?  Perhaps that just defeats the
> BAW> purpose of having a hard coded GID.
>
> It may be simpler, and sufficient for Debian's purposes, to simply
> accept any gid less than 100.

Qmail uses nogroup (65534). But then again qmail could be set up to run
mailman without the wrapper. Talking about qmail... anyone uses it with
mailman ? My mails did not go out...

Greg

--
Madarasz Gergely           gorgo@caesar.elte.hu         gorgo@linux.rulez.org