[Mailman-Developers] Internationalization

Tomas Fasth tomas@euronetics.se
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 14:59:28 +0100

John,

I think making a separate branch in cvs for this is a good idea, as a matter
of fact, it is IMO the only reasonable way to deal with parallel activities.
My experience with cvs says that a later merge is fairly straight forward.
Besides, most probable is that merges are made into the i18n branch to
incorporate bug fixes and such from the 1.0 branch. At some point, before
the release of 1.1, the i18n branch will probably take the lead (becoming
head version).

Regrettably, I am in the coming months heavily booked and should therefore
not get involved in mailman coding (I need more time to do a good job). I
can however provide a Swedish translation and serve as a (Swedish) test site
for the i18n efford.

Tomas