[Mailman-Developers] Re: [Mailman-Users] admin requests on the lists

Scott scott@chronis.pobox.com
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 12:30:42 -0500

On Fri, Nov 13, 1998 at 03:51:29PM +0100, Gergely Madarasz wrote:
| On Thu, 12 Nov 1998, Scott wrote:
|
| > is the administrivia check turned on?
|
| Yes.
|

| > if so, then please forward examples of administrivia that found their
| > way through to  mailman-developers, we'll make it better.
|
| Here is a very simple example:
|
| Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 15:26:27 -0100 (GMT)
| From: <doesnt really matter>
| To: linux-kezdo@mlf.linux.rulez.org
| Subject: [lk] (no subject)
|
| subscribe

This message should have been caught by the administrivia filter. It
looks at the message before the message footer and subsject are
altered and so, to quote your message like that:

"""\