[Mailman-Developers] Internationalization

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw@cnri.reston.va.us (Barry A. Warsaw)
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 18:30:18 -0500 (EST)

    BN> Is this means MailMan got codeFreezeEvent()?

I hope so, but I'm not sure if the other core maintainers agree with
me :-)

    BN>   ;) Iam sorry but
    BN> now Iam hurry in writing the C++ code for my diploma work...

Good luck!

    BN> Well, I have a *lot* of stupid users who cannot get their
    BN> password just because they don't understand MailMan's
    BN> *Hungarian* error messages.

I understand (I think :-).  Internationalization should be a priority
for us after the 1.0 release.

    BN> By the way I like to see the code to be combed out, because I
    BN> would like to hear some aims (for example global user data,
    BN> archive functions via email, administration commands such as
    BN> admin subscribe etc) what you want to do or not to do.  After
    BN> 1st December ;-)

Well, I know that Ken and I have a lot of thoughts on where to go
after 1.0.  I think we might be having a core confab this weekend,
and I'm hoping we'll get a chance to sit in front of a whiteboard and
thrash about our ideas, and hopefully agree on a direction.  Stay
tuned.

-Barry