[Mailman-Developers] We've hit a bug!!!

Bavo De Ridder bavo@ace.ulyssis.student.kuleuven.ac.be
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 13:48:56 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I just installed the cvs version of mailman. I backup my old lists (saving
the contents of the lists subdirtree) and after installing the new version
(cvs), I copied the list-backups to their right  place(s). I did the same
with the lock files. Now I get the following error each time I want to
view the 'listinfo' of a list:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/home/mailman/scripts/driver", line 103, in run_main
    main()
  File "../Mailman/Cgi/listinfo.py", line 54, in main
    FormatListListinfo(list)
  File "../Mailman/Cgi/listinfo.py", line 150, in FormatListListinfo
    replacements = list.GetStandardReplacements()
  File "../Mailman/HTMLFormatter.py", line 305, in GetStandardReplacements
    return {
  File "../Mailman/HTMLFormatter.py", line 160, in FormatSubscriptionMsg
    if not self.open_subscribe:
AttributeError: open_subscribe

When I request an 'admin' page of a list, everything works as expected...

What is going wrong?

Bavo De Ridder