[Mailman-Developers] case sensitive user names in email addresses

Scott scott@chronis.pobox.com
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 10:22:05 -0400

yup, most unix systems won't support case sensitive user names.  i
also think mailman should preserve case for the user name portion of
email addresses.  it really should be rfc complient to work in
production.

scott