[Mailman-Developers] Functional design issue - optional passwords

John Viega John@list.org
Sat, 17 Oct 1998 22:58:34 -0700

Honestly, yes, I'd like to have confirmation in place for *everything*
and not just subscribes, for people who don't want to deal w/
passwords.  It should be such that the list admin can completely
disable one or the other if he so chooses, but both should be an
option.  Does everyone agree here?

John