[Mailman-Developers] jitterbug and #12

Peter Gervai grin@tolna.net
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 14:55:11 +0200

Hello,

Out of my curiousity I submitted a bug into the bug database.
It got resolved really fast. I only have two problems.

First: Maybe it's just me but I don't really see WHO did close
the bug.

Second: The bug (actually rather a cosmetic problem than a real
bug) still exists, and the resolving was unsatisfactory (huh :))
for me, but there is no way to reply to the bug resolver, either
because I do not know who he was or because I'm "logged in as a
guest user".

And about the #12: as the original text told the install overwrites
the $BASE/templates directory without warning. Since I localized
the templates to be able to create localized lists with newlist
I wasn't REALLY happy to learn that all of them got overwritten.
Of course lists/<listname>/templates don't get overwritten, but
that's another matter I did not complain about...

regards,
grin