[Mailman-Developers] latest cvs trouble

Barry A. Warsaw bwarsaw@python.org
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 22:51:01 -0500 (EST)

    RK> thanks, but this patch produces another error:

Oops, you should change

    from Mailman.pythonlib import StringIO

    from Mailman.pythonlib.StringIO import StringIO

    RK> Also, why did you add import StringIO? cause the pre-patch
    RK> version already contains a call to StringIO a few lines
    RK> earlier...  unfortunately I haven't mastered python 100% yet,
    RK> so I can't help out much with tracking down the bug :(

Really?  The CVS version of the file was missing the import of
StringIO (and in fact, if the code takes the `prog is true' path
through the first conditional, it would raise an exception because of
that).

-Barry