[Mailman-Developers] [Fwd: [Mailman-Users] Cron Daemon errors]

mr mr@uniway.be
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 15:18:58 +0100

--------------06478C8F0600EC889B40BA04

--

mr wrote:
it and have got it half-way working (I see the "Your New Mailing List"
mail and can click on these links. However I do not understand the error
messages I am receiving from the Cron Daemon. The most important one being
(I believe, because it is the first one I always receive):
errors mean or how to fix them.
<pre>--&nbsp;

"?.I don't have to eat, I don't have to drink, I just have to study."</pre>
&nbsp;</blockquote>

<pre>--&nbsp;

"?.I don't have to eat, I don't have to drink, I just have to study."</pre>
&nbsp;</html>

--------------06478C8F0600EC889B40BA04--