[Mailman-Developers] Can anyone get MailMan running under Kernel w/ secure_linux patched?

Gergely Madarasz gorgo@caesar.elte.hu
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 23:11:33 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 18 Feb 1999, Alex Yu wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have problem w/ Mailman under Kernel 3.0.36 w/ secure_linux
> (ftp://ftp.false.com/pub/secure).  I compiled the kernel with these
> options,
>
> Non-executable user stack area
> Restricted links in /tmp
> Restricted pipes in /tmp
> Restricted /proc
>
> So when I tried to update options on the web, I got error message as
> listed below.

I dont know if this can be solved in mailman. I commented out the
restricted hardlink part in the kernel (restricted links in /tmp does not
only restrict links in /tmp, but hardlinks in non +t directories)

--
Madarasz Gergely           gorgo@caesar.elte.hu         gorgo@linux.rulez.org
                    HuLUG: http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/