[Mailman-Developers] New to Mailman, Question on Platforms

John Viega John@list.org
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 11:59:55 -0800

I mostly agree with Barry's answer, but for different reasons.  You
can use the cygwin stuff to get fork(), etc... under windows.  There
is no reasonable *free* mail transport for windows that I know of, but
you could always pass that off to another machine, with some hacking.
I don't know what web servers look like for windows.  All in all, the
pieces are probably all there, but there would be a lot of work
involved in getting everything working.

John