[Mailman-Developers] Documentation for config.db file?

Dan Delaney Dionysos@Dionysia.org
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 11:12:34 -0400

Is there any documentation for the format of the config.db file?

Here's my situation. I've written a large database system for the membership
information of an organization. Each member of the organization can login to
the website with a password and edit his or her own member information
(address, bio, password, etc). When a member makes a change to his email
address, or when I add a new member, the program automatically makes a
change to the majordomo list file, which is simply a text file with the
email addresses in it. Well, now that I've switched the list to Mailman, I
can no longer do this because I don't know how Mailman stores the subscriber
info. I can easily modify a db file with PHP, I just need to know how the
info in laid out in the file.
   Thanks.
 --Dan
 Dionysos@Dionysia.org                                Daniel G. Delaney