[Mailman-Developers] message board functionality?

John Viega John@list.org
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 04:07:11 -0700

Steven,

Yes, I like the idea.  Some comments:

"user option to not actually receive mail from lists"... for lists
with archiving, you can already just go and read the archive.  I know
a lot of people who do this on real lists.  You'd just have to change
the link to say, "visit the list in forum format" or something like
that.

It does sound like Mailman meets many of your requirements already,
but not all of them.

I'd love to see this stuff get included.  Please do work on it.

John