[Mailman-Developers] Face lift for User Interface

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham@vdata.co.uk
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 12:45:30 +0100

I also like the mockup interface, and would like the idea of making
large chunks of this template-able - ie colour selection etc.

At the risk of this becoming a general wish-list as well, I would also
like finer control of some of the current information emitted by the
mailman web interface.  For example I have just changed the owner
information for one of my lists so that it is delivered direct to my
work mail account, and also has a mailbox suffix on it to enable it to
be sorted automatically.  This makes the address long, ugly, and I
intended it for use by the stuff forwarded by mailman.  However this
now appears on the bottom of all the web pages (... list run by...).  I
don't appear to be able to remove that without dropping the
<MM-Mailman-Footer> tag from the pages, which is more extensive a
change than I want.  So finer control of these elements would also be
advantageous.

	Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@VData.co.uk ]