[Mailman-Developers] internationalization of Mailman

Ulrich Wisser u.wisser@luna-park.de
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 09:35:02 +0200

Hello,

> There really is no comprehensive framework for supporting I18N in
> Mailman 1.0, but I would really like to put together a task force for
> supporting this in the next release.

I'd like to be in that TF. I18N is really needed at my site.

BTW I have another feature request: MODERATOR-WEB-INTRFACE

How abount a moderator web-interface? The normal admin interface
is much to "technical" for the moderators at my site. They
just need to subscribe/unsubscribe, change users and
authorize posts to the list. They should not have any
options to change the webpages the listinfo...

So long

Ulli

--
----------------- Die Website Effizienzer ------------------
luna-park                Bravo Sanchez, Vollmert, Wisser GbR