[Mailman-Developers] [NEWBIE] ... Help! File permission error

Feisal Umar afu@altek.com.my
Thu, 03 Jun 1999 12:22:02 -0800

Harald,

Unfortunately .. it didn't work :(

I am using Redhat 6.0, Mailman v1.0rc1, users' umask is 022, using qmail
1.03 and I didn't install mailman as root

I tried manually changing the file permissions to chmod 644, but Mailman
reverts it back to chmod 600 the next time I posted something to the list.

I am getting desperate here .. :)

PS: MY installation can be viewed at http://listserv.mysmac.com/

--
Feisal Umar, Project Manager