[Mailman-Developers] Change to speed up mass subscription committed -- testers welcome

Harald Meland Harald.Meland@usit.uio.no
04 Jun 1999 20:35:09 +0200

I have just committed a change to speed up the web interface "mass
subscription" greatly (it saves the list configuration only once, as
opposed to once per member added before).

I have (of course) tested this change on my system, but as I have
other non-committed changes here as well, and as the change is pretty
low level, I'd really appreciate it if some people would try it out
and let me know whether things work/don't work for them.

Cheers,
--
Harald