[Mailman-Developers] Re: Possible Fix for password lookup bug

Greg Stein gstein@lyra.org
Wed, 03 Mar 1999 12:02:44 -0800

Christopher Lindsey wrote:
> Can Mailman at least be changed so that the membership listing reflects
> the original case?  Even dumping the list membership with
> $prefix/bin/list_members converts everything to lowercase, making
> it useless if the list is moving to a site that runs something
> like majordomo.

I'm not the right "To:" recipient here... :-)  I'm just a poor sucker
who uses it rather than somebody who can truly fix problems :-)

Check out the --preserve (-p) switch to list_members. It case-preserves
the output.

Cheers,
-g

p.s. seems like somebody else has a time machine around here... Barry,
have you been borrowing Guido's again? :-)

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/