[Mailman-Developers] Re: Possible Fix for password lookup bug

Christopher Lindsey lindsey@ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 15:15:25 -0600 (CST)

> I'm not the right "To:" recipient here... :-)  I'm just a poor sucker
> who uses it rather than somebody who can truly fix problems :-)
> Check out the --preserve (-p) switch to list_members. It case-preserves
> the output.

Oops.  Sorry.  I'm really embarassed.  I got too caught up in
the moment...  

It *would* be nice to have the Web page display the subscribers
in a case sensitive format, just for continuity's sake.  But it's 
a lot less minor now that I realize my gaffe with regard to 
list_members.  :)

Here's another feature request, though...  From the membership
page it would be very nice to be able to click on a subscriber's
name, then have it take me to a page for that user's specific
settings.  Options would include generation of a new password, 
changing the password to one chosen by the admin, renaming this
address to a new address (such as when a user switches ISPs),