[Mailman-Developers] Plea for Help

Ron Jarrell jarrell@vt.edu
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 17:56:36 -0400

--=====================_51322084==_.ALT

At 04:17 PM 10/13/99 -0400, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

>     GG> Summary: keep CVS, add CVS web and use branches
>
>Not sure about the branches bit.  We had a horrible experience
>recently trying to use CVS branches on the Python tree.  Okay, maybe
>it's just me, but I would be very hesitant about using branches
>again.

Works pretty well for BSD and INN... Just takes some practice.  I'd ask one of the
folks that set it up for them for advice...
--=====================_51322084==_.ALT

Gonter &lt;gonter@maestria.wu-wien.ac.at&gt; writes:<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; GG&gt; Summary: keep CVS, add CVS web and use
branches<br>
Not sure about the branches bit.&nbsp; We had a horrible experience<br>
recently trying to use CVS branches on the Python tree.&nbsp; Okay,
maybe<br>
it's just me, but I would be very hesitant about using branches<br>
again.</blockquote><br>
Works pretty well for BSD and INN... Just takes some practice.&nbsp; I'd
ask one of the<br>
folks that set it up for them for advice...  </font></html>