[Mailman-Developers] Re: [Mailman-Users] Usability patch: (D

Ricardo - Miss Janet . Fanclub ricardo@miss-janet.com
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 00:49:42 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 14, 1999 at 12:08:47AM +0200, Harald Meland wrote:
> > On 18-Aug-99 Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > > I can understand that the developers are busy.
> > same here... but i've never had any reactions to the suggestions i posted in
> > here so i kind of got the feeling that nobody took me seriously...
> It doesn't appear that anyone has answered this (posted nearly two
> months ago), although it indeed does deserve comment.
> For me, the last few months have been a bad case of Too Busy Doing
> Real Work -- I'm sorry if anyone have gotten the impression that we
> (the core developers/Mailman cabal[1]) aren't taking suggestions
> seriously.
thanks for reacting though... better late than never :)
i've ended up hacking my wishes into the source myself -- most of
which are in the posting moderate options (admindb.py) since we use
that feature intensively... this will mean i'm probably going to have some
sleepless nights when a new mailman version is being released and i will
have to put back all the things i've added :)
I do wish had some more free time on my hands so i could (a) learn
myself some more python and (b) be an active developer for mailman...

Ricardo.